Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Would you rather have Reese going into the draft ?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Puck, Apr 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Childress79 Loungefly ®

George
    Moolah:
    $632
    There were a lot of fans calling for Reese's head last year. I wonder how many of them are now whining about the new guy too.
  1. GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Moolah:
    $0
    It shouldn't take as long as it did for Reese to "figure it out", if you're saying he finally did. He had a couple of good final draft classes, but it had been too long. The guy had plenty of time, don't wait forever.
  2. ONUV Starter

Moolah:
    $36
    no. i like Reinfeldt's conservatism dealing with salary and that he doesn't talk much to the media about who they're interested in.
  3. Slick Rick Guest

Slick Rick says, Reese usually drafted pretty good players. Slick Rick says, hopefully the front office and Coach Fisher will make some good decisions for the organization. Slick Rick says, it will all work out.
  4. The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Moolah:
    $0
    I vote to bring my Daddy back! Jeff Fisher is not a general manager and his picks will bite worse than a mad hamster!
  5. bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $0
    yo daddy is on ESPN elfie :grrhee:
  6. DCtitan49 Guest

yes because reese is more assertive when it comes to picking players based on his opinion, unlike MR who has to ask for advice??? come on MR, didnt they have a draft in Seattle???
  7. johnnybow Guest

exactly
  8. ONUV Starter

Moolah:
    $36
    i think Reinfeldt was brought in to handle salary negotiations more so than player evaluation. they're leaving that up to the coaches.
  9. KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Moolah:
    $129
    Reese wasn't exactly a draft guru was he? He's had plenty of busts and misses. We'll see how Reinfeldt does this year...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.