Would you rather have Manning or Manning?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Feb 26, 2006.

?
  1. Peyton, of course.

40.0%
  2. Eli for me.

20.0%
  3. Manning.

6.7%
  4. draft qb

33.3%
  5. another vet

13.3%
  6. Terry Bradshaw

20.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Welcome to bizarro world. Jwill1919 gave me the idea for this thread and this is a total joke thread, much like the Young vs. Manning thread is... so, entertain it just so long as your reasoning for voting and commenting is true, as it is welcome for the point of the thread here is to not blacklist or blue ball or whatever the expression is but just to talk about an evolving hypothetical situation... so, let's assume for the the sake of amusement that Steve McNair and Vince Young have been involved in some strange episode involving the stealing of a carnival ferris wheel, it was of course a joke but people were injured and they are both looking at a couple of years federal time or something... This leaves Vince out of the draft and McNair's career is for all practical purposes over. Tennessee has decided that somehow through the power of wishful thinking that they are willing and able to sign Peyton Manning or Eli Manning... it's just that Floyd can't seem to be able to make up his mind.

Who do you take and why? Their current contracts carry over to our cap because even BS walks in bizzaro world.

Is it going to be Manning or Manning? Or Manning? QB draft pick? another vet? It's all real money.

2. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I think you draft the unproven, possibly retarded Young and hope he breaks out of prison before he's 30 as opposed to wasting a pick on one of the best all around players of all time and 2 time MVP sure fire hall of famer.

3. Is Ryan Leaf an option? :bonk2:

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

That's option #3 then for you I take it?

:lol:

honestly, I simply do not understand your reply.

(yes, I see there is indeed no vote)

SK,
    Is Ryan Leaf an option?
    That definately falls into the Terry Bradshaw category.

5. maximus

maximus Starter

Both of the Mannings have proven themselves to be jerks(Eli for refusing to play for SD; Peyton for calling out his OL)

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

So in other words both Mannings seem to have got some sort of attitude problem in one way or another. Character flaw that makes them not appealing? Can we really fault Eli too much at all and really hang the SD thing on Archie? Is anyone one here itching for us to have Chris Simms?

7. maximus

maximus Starter

I wouldnt take Chris Sims as the QB of the Titans if he were given to us

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

It's too bad the Titans play in a conference where you actually need a quality quaterback.

9. Drafting a QB from the draft would be Mint

10. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Eli for me. Could replace Volek as a more reliable crapseason scapegoat. We may be able to offset expense with Clearasil endorsements.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar