Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Worst team to use on Madden?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by TitansWillWin2, Jul 2, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $10,479
    I don't understand why everyone says Jake is inaccurate in the game.

I have him moving the ball all over the field and throwing darts.
  2. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $11,387
    His accuracy rating was 73 in Madden 25 and there is no reason why that rating should improve given last season. Glad to hear you're doing well with him though. Hope I have the same success.
  3. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,509
    Didn't say they would be the worst. I said they would be one of the worst.
  4. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,509
    I'm still going to play with them, however it is going to be difficult especially if Locker gets injured as easily on this years game.
  5. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $23,067
    madden sucks. Thank you for letting me have madden 13, JCB. But it's just not something I can get into anymore.

It's just a lazy game. QB Fumbles about 40 percent of the time as a runner. I don't know how EA does soccer and hockey so well... but does football so horribly.
  6. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $15,202
    They simply got lazy and complacent. Having zero competition tends to have that effect. It's a damn shame too because in the mid-2000s they were putting out some top-notch football games. I used to be able to play Madden pretty much year round. I'd have franchises go so many seasons that eventually there were hardly any real players left on my team. But the past several years I could barely make it through one season before I was already bored. I'd spend more time tweaking AI settings trying to "fix" the game than I would actually enjoying the game.
    DeeT04 high fives this.
  7. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,637
    I haven't liked Madden enough to finish even a full season in about 4 years. Back in college/HS I could play for hours on end, win title after title, and loved it, now not so much, but I also have a ton more going on too, so theres that.
  8. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $15,202
    Yeah, I'm sure part of it is just having more responsibilities/less free time these days. But there's no question the game isn't nearly as fun or addicting as it used to be.
  9. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $15,202
    I haven't even played a video game in probably 4 months. Being an adult sucks.
    DeeT04, Tennessy XO and JCBRAVE high five this.
  10. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,637
    anybody have the xbox one? Im looking to finally pick one up and I dont really trust EA enough to make Madden my 1st game on the new console.

Any suggestions on a good game to grab for it?