Worst home game weather?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Nov 27, 2011.

?

Worst home game weather today?

Poll closed Dec 4, 2011.
  1. Worst weather yet!

12 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No there has been worse.

12 vote(s)
    50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

That's my vote too...

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

By far the coldest game I've ever been to.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

that was the game that the Cowgirls decided too NOT play Aikman, would have been his last game. Titans would have crushed the pansy

4. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

That was definitely the coldest game we've had, but not sure it was the worst overall weather. Hard to argue against today's game.

6. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

I've been to most all of the games mentioned. I've been as cold as I've ever been in my life at a game, but today.....
    Rained the ENTIRE game, the wind blew, and the temperature kept dropping.
    This was the worst for me.

I was surprised at the number of empty seats....maybe not shocked, but a little surprised.
    That was one of the worst attended games I've seen.....especially considering the time of the season and the record.

However.....
    Those of us that were there....
    I was surprised how loud it got at times from so few people.
    Kudos!!!!!

7. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

In all fairness, a storm was raging here. In this old building, all the heat disappeared with the wind, so it was like 15°...... celcius :grrhee:

8. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

The game was brutal. It was warm in the morning but during our tailgate the temps dropped drastically and that cold rain made it miserable. I think I'm still trying to dry and thaw out this morning.

I know this was mentioned, but the crazies (including myself) that showed up for the game yesterday were loud. I was proud at the 1/2 filled stadium of fans.

I wish they would have given out plastic panchos at the game instead of Titan's bags. That would have been a nice gesture for those of us that thought they had water proof clothing on ;)

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'm just happy we were able to leave the game not feeling like wearing those bags over our heads.

;)

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

The coldest i have ever been in my life was with that type of weather. You never seem totally prepared for it. When it is zero you dress warm but freezing rain really sucks.

Worst hot game was 2002 vs the eagles.. Season opener..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar