Wonderlic scores of some of this years QB's

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by JCBRAVE, Apr 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea I wouldn't either. We're asking these guys to play football, not write books.

2. RTH

RTH Meh...

VY's autobiography... A coloring book?

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I think Ryan Fitzpatrick had one of the highest of all time

4. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Intelligence is definitely a factor...

Do not want another Vince Young..

Manziel IMO is the smartest QB of the bunch, both mentally and physically. His body will adapt to the NFL quicker than the others and he'll find his niche.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea he did, and he sucks. More reason no one should care about this stuff. I simply posted it because its news and its not about one of the topics we've beaten to death the last few weeks.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

His body??? He ain't getting bigger.

He needs to learn urgency and show some clean mechanics with his "I'm JohnnyOVO feet"

And you using the wonderlic as a qualifier is awesome... I mean just awesome.

7. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Nah how about his 4.0 GPA or reputation as a borderline genius

some guys are good at everything.....Johnny, Myself, Kobe....Blessed really.

8. Clark

Absolutely ZERO relationship between wonderlic score and production at the next level.

If anything... If the wonderlic was the be all end all... Our Harvard grad with a 48 should have been just fine.

But continue.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Let me play devil's advocate. Ryan Fitzpatrick does not have a lot of talent and was a 7th round pick from an Ivy League school. Yet he will be going into his 9th year in the NFL this fall. So far he has started a total of 68 games. Lots of QBs with a lot more talent have not come close to doing what Fitzy has in the NFL. Perhaps his intelligence is the X factor. I think it is likely Fitzy would not have made it more than one year in the NFL without being so smart.

• High Five High Five x 5
  10. Clark

48 > 32

And while that could be a rational assumption... It's still just that.

High QB Wonderlic scores: Fitzpatrick 48, McElroy 43, Gabbert 42, Henson 42, Ax Smith 40, E Manning 39, Husak 39, Br Griese 39, Stafford 38.

Gabbert gots em by 10 points bruh

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar