With the 33rd Pick of the 2016 Draft: Clemson DE Kevin Dodd

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Everything I read said that the injury happened in rookie camp, so I'm not sure why people keep saying the team drafted an injured guy.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Coulda had Aguayo....

• LOL LOL x 4
  3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

it was unprofessional then and would be unprofessional now

hakuna matata

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I agree that is what was said

And he that shall not be mentioned [ Eugene Amano ] was hurt in the first snap of the first practice when he robbed the Titans of CAP in 2012 knowing he was a failure at C. F fishface for allowing that pineapplehead to move to C

I dont for 1 second believe Amano was injured at all. His play was so abysmal everyone was fine with doing whatever it took to keep that crook off the field.

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

It was literally work sponsored.

6. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

I wanted to get Hunter Henry since Mularkey said this team would be running a lot of 2 TE sets and Fasano is much of a receiving threat.

Now I'm watching him ball out against Denver'a defense.

Oh well.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

it was literally unprofessional to be flouncing about africa while rehabbing

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

He was on my radar as well, but not at 33. Would've wanted him at 43 or 45 had he still been available.

In hindsight (as of right now) he would've been the best pick for us at 33.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

And that's the difference. I wouldn't be drafting #33 overall with depth in mind. that's just 2 spots out of the 1st round. There are plenty of depth players in FA cheap and high probability depth versus starter in the later rounds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar