With Dungy out, is the AFC South ours 4 ever?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Jan 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I think the days of the Colts are about done, they will be a decent team but not Elite. Dungy Gone, Peyton losing some of his sharpness, Marvin could retire soon....etc..

I also think the Texans are going to be a big problem if they pick up where they left off this season and could be even better after the draft.. what you think about it all?
  2. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

As long as they have Peyton then NO. Marvin didnt really do much this year,i still think their a dangerous team.
  3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Yea yea we heard that last year and then an 0-4 start later their back to being awful.
  4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Let's worry about winning it twice in a row before we start talking about "4 ever."
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. Alex1939

Alex1939 As old as Titan. Tip Jar Donor

Exactly.

Add to that, our free agent to-be list is much worse than any of our south rivals.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I know they aren't major players, but does anyone else find it funny that the Texans have 3 safeties and 2 cbs as FAs all at the same time?
  7. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Their new coach is adopting a great team just like Pittsburghs headcoach, Tomlinson. Let's see how they work their way through the draft and FA. Give them a couple of years and see what happens.
  8. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Were you alive from November until the playoffs? Sometimes you say some ridiculous stuff man
    • High Five High Five x 2
  9. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Wouldn't count on it. I'm making the absurdly early prediction that the Texans finish 2nd (WHAT??) in the AFC S behind us, overtaking the Colts and Jags. You heard it first right here gentlemen.

And I don't know when it happened but I'm honored to finally be KVB's barber! When am I no longer a rookie?
  10. KY_Titans7

KY_Titans7 Guest

The AFC South will never be no one teams conference. Both the Colts and Jags are tough and the Texans are getting better.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.