Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Winning Bring New Attitude to Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. goTitans.com A living legend.

Moolah:
    $0
    SUMMARY: After winning three games in-a-row for the first time since 2003, the finger-pointing and frustration which was a part of the 0-5 start for the Titans has turned to spirited practices and a positive attitude. "Winning brings a whole new attitude," WR Bobby Wade said. "Guys get more excited about putting in extra work; guys get more excited about learning from their mistakes. It’s just natural that you want to push harder when you’re winning." Some point to a players-only meeting after the Cowboys loss where everyone committed to being more accountable. "It’s easy to say that [winning has changed everything]," S Lamont Thompson said. "Everybody is just doing their part. Everybody is holding on to that accountability factor. We’re just coming together as a team and playing better."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.
  2. PitBull Bred to Brawl

Moolah:
    $8
    I think LT should shut the **** up.
    His contribution has been the least.. to say the least.
  3. TitanKid4Life Guest

4. TNThunder Guest

Wade fumbled another kickoff that could have cost us the game....he needs to also.
  5. RyansTitans Guest

cant wait untill LT is off our team. we should of never gave him a chance anyways. he sucked in cincinatti. id rather have Nicky starting then him. yes nicky
  6. VinceIsGod Guest

It's called the Vince Vibe.
  7. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,931
    i wouldnt go that far, even as an ohio state fan.
  8. TNThunder Guest

Yes, that's really not moving up in talent. I would rather Lowry get some chances. He couldn't do any worse, and at least he knocks your jock off when he gets there.
  9. Pit Bull #53 Guest

That is the first time Wade has fumbled in about 8 weeks. I think you'd be hard pressed to find any kick returner in the league that can hold onto a ball when a tackler puts their helmet directly into it. Sometimes you've just gotta give credit to a play the defense made, not every negative play is one of our guys' fault.
  10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    not everything there #28... either you still suck or everyone still thinks you do.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.