Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Wimbley vs Elvis

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Mar 16, 2013.

?

Would you cut KW, to sign Elvis?

Yes - Only if we can get him for a similar deal (KW averages 7) 8 vote(s) 32.0%
Yes - For about 8-9M a year... (2 or 3 year deal) 7 vote(s) 28.0%
No 10 vote(s) 40.0%
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,955
    Wimbley sucks. Dumerville is good. I don't know who wouldn't make that switch.
  2. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,928
    With that said...sure...I'd cut Wimbley for Dumerville...Dumerville averages like twice as many sacks per season...yes
  3. Wraith Special Teams Standout

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $285
    Not going to happen, they won't lose before the conference finals, if at all.
  4. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,928
    haha...that's what they've been saying the past 4 years, and their core is only getting older and older...the Spurs are done
    BiscoPhan11 and Deuce Wayne high five this.
  5. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,361
    Wimbley didn't do too bad last year and he was still adjusting to the 4-3. Cutting him will cost us a chunk of change as well. I still want Elvis but I would rather trade Wimbley instead of cut him.
  6. Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Morgan
    Moolah:
    $5,151
    Cutting Wimbley loses us cap room and he and Dumerville have a very similar skill set. We need to pair Wimbley with a run stuffer and he will be fine.
  7. Gut Starter

Moolah:
    $1,027
    Might want to leave basketball to another forum and the football content in this one. It would cost us an EXTRA 3mil in cap space to cut KW so that won't happen this year.

Gut
  8. Gut Starter

Moolah:
    $1,027
    Trading him would have the same effect as cutting him. Costs us nearly 3mil in cap space to not have him on the team. Kw will be a Titan in 2013.

I'd still sign Dumervill!

Gut
  9. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,564
    Dumervil is a great player, so if we can add him awesome. That would make a great 3 man rotation at DE
  10. Jevoncurse Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $41