Will Young take some snaps in Houston?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Dec 12, 2008.

?
  1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    9.1%
  2. no

8 vote(s)
    24.2%
  3. only in garbage time...w/ a sizable lead

22 vote(s)
    66.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nine

Nine Starter

I found this to be a very interesting quote from a young QB who had success early on, followed by a couple bad years....

"I can't handle this......I need to get away. I don't think I want to be a quarterback and all the stuff that goes with it, being the face of the franchise, people watching me everywhere I go. I just want to be a rock star. I don't want the rest of it."​

Sound familiar? It should.

Kid's name was Kerry Collins.

http://vault.sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1149626/1/index.htm

2. Texxan

Texxan Camp Fodder

Are there really Titan fans that are worried about the developement of VY due to lack of field attention right now??? wow. You guys are 12-1... and there is absolutely no need to change anything. VY simply is a risk of never really being able to handle the complexity of the NFL. He only gets in right now due to injury or big lead like ever other back up QB in the NFL. I am a lifelong Horn fan but this is the NFL and he was drafted by a division rival. I am no longer his fan... its the way it is.

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I just agreed with a Texan fan.

4. KingTitan

KingTitan aka CRONUS

Thass reallleee baaad! Never, I say nevvvver agree wit a cowperson! :shake:

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

2 actually. One didn't count but was still completed.

6. halt

halt Starter

Read Jim Wyatt's article in today's Tennessean and you will learn VY's future. He will follow the Oiler/Titan legacy. Bud Adams will have Moon, McNair and Young as his QB's.

7. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

Count me in the continually shrinking group that believes VY will still live up to his draft pick.

I think this year will be just what he needed to adapt to the game without the intense pressure of the past 2 years.

With that said, I have no clue what the Titans will do with Collins and Simms in the offseason...

I would like to see VY take some more snaps in the last 3 games. In garbage time if we can run the score up is fine, but I wouldn't mind some situational VY drives as well...

8. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

We need Mcnair on the sideline to mentor Vince.

9. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

....steve mcnair....qb coach i can live with that...

10. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

:ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar