Will Robinson blow up the secondary this off season???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2004, Nov 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

Looks like we could be in for a complete over-haul in the secondary...McCourty only played 71% of the snaps today while Blake and McCain played 92% of the defensive snaps...JRob might think his 8mil salary could be best spent elsewhere.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Here's a list of upcoming UFAs:
    http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/cornerback/

Not all are guaranteed to be available. We might see a tag or two and/or new deals.

I think the focus for Robinson will be building through the draft and I hope he can find a starting-caliber CB UFA.

3. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

I don't know if it was mutual, or Mularkey, or Jrob, but giving some of these young guys a chance paid off yesterday. Sims was good, and McBride downs that punt at the one. Some of the older vets are just drawing a check. I like to see some new blood in here. The fact the Broncos picked on our highest paid CB was scary. I think he's lost a step and teams know it.

4. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

If not, Fisher is giving us a fine chance to draft a top CB.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

well well........what to do with that first pick?..........I mean, the first of those two first picks?

6. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

I just love the fact we upgraded our secondary by adding the last player in the draft. Cox who?

7. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

We haven't yet. Reed hasn't played.

8. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

I had a seniors moment. I was thinking Sims. But hey, isnt the 5th rd enough?

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

I actually read that as of Sunday that all 10 of our draft picks have played in a game. I don't remember Reed playing. Maybe ST? Or I guess it's possible the article was referring to him being active...

10. bupac

bupac Starter

McCourty didn't look too good this past game

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar