Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Will Fisher do it?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Bobo, Oct 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Martin
    Moolah:
    $283
    Harper is the liability on defense with Lowry being a close second. I love him against the run, but he doesn't add too much coverage abilities to our D. Griffin needs to fill in for one of them.
  2. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,094
    calling lowry a liability at this point is not correct. he's had one bad play so far in coverage and it was against tampa.
  3. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,294
    IMO you would alost have to be blind not to see that CB was the better back yesterday. OL simply can't hold their blocks long enough for LW to get through the hole. It is also a fantasy that LW "moves the pile" better. True he does go down slower but he doesn't go forward much after he is hit. Brown was explosive and getting through the hole before he got hurt. Also, LW simply doesn't have near the speed to get to the edge and many times he has room there but simply can't get there. I have no problem giving CH some shots just to see if he can contribute. I do think he can average 3 YPC like White.
  4. KingTitan25 Guest

harper and lendale white would have a close finish in the 40
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,820
    Cris Brown running good before getting hurt and leaving the game....

It's dejavu all over again.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.