Will Fisher Bash Collins?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tman, Dec 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

as usual you totally missed my point - when the game was COMPETITIVE he was at best servicable with a 73 passer rating. THAT was my point. Once the game was out of reach and the ponies were just trying to not give up the big play kfc worked the O pretty well. But what happened when the ball was in his hands and the Titans were down by 6 late 4Q?????

THAT is my point. kfc stat grabbing made his night look much better than it was. kfc was average at best early and unable to move the chains late when it counted.

kfc suPKs!

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol - good point. I guess VY has to reference the plays so he knows what is called but Mr. Manpurse is only referencing what his WRs should be doing or something I really don't know what the difference would be.

Sidebar - what would happen if someone ripped one of those wristbands off the QBs arm and ran to the sideline with it???
    [​IMG]

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

You don't know what you are talking about. Kerry played really well against the Jags on monday night and aginst the eagles. He plays relatively well against the Steelers. If we had a defense that was worth a damn we could have won this game.

He hit Washington on the numbers with a first down pass and it was dropped. He hit Scaife on the numbers with a TD pass last week and it was dropped. We had a drive stalled by Britt's fumble.

He is still a good backup like Jon Kitna.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

And Tom Brady and Peyton Manning are scamblers?

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Owning GoT as usual..

http://www.brucey.net/nflab/statistics/qb_rating.html

You said that KC was 11-14 77 yards and 1 TD when the game was out of reach. "Padding his stats" is what you said. The passing rating for those stats is 113.

The rest of the game he was 17-25 167 yards and 2 TDs. You said that was "good". The passing rating for those stats? 113..

His rating for the whole game, 28-39 244, 3Tds 1 ints was 113.

Where did you get that 73 rating from? He was good the whole game.

6. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

From what I heard on sirius from Fisher on friday, he says Collins has a couple of years left. If he is the coach, he will be our qb next year, and we will draft one. We need to draft one, but collins needs to go. And fisher needs to go as well.

The 4th and 1 call he said he would do it again, knowing what he knows now. He is never wrong or takes responsibility, always someone elses fault!

7. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Jeff Fisher is immature

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

NOPE - get it right bammerbouy - kfc passer rating was 73 before Titans went down 21-0. Thats what I said and it is a fact. kfc - checkdown Charley - padded his stats on that last drive (11-14 77 TD) EVERY pass, except the called back INT, was SHORT, under the LBs, most of them were in the middle of the field giving the Titans ZERO chance of winning the game. kfc was doing exactly what the ponies wanted him to do, they traded short dumps over the middle for time to ensure a win and kfc was selfish enough to go along cause people like you think that drive meant something except capitulation to defeat!

I am too the point of believing your misquotes and misreadings are intentional because they are too numerous to be unintended. Once is a mistake every time is a pattern. Please quote me, but quote me accuratly there bamerbouy

FWIW I already answered the root of your question here bammerbouy

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Quote:
    Paper says he played well, video shows he's a scrub.

we might know what he was talking about if you would quote somebody there bammerbouy, or are you just chucking another strawman out there to fight against.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Quote:
    statistically kerry is still effective but in an actual game he is a sitting duck

Ack - there is a button for quoting peoples posts you have to intentionally maul the quote to remove the person you are quoting. I don't think these quotes are mine but WHO KNOWS?

FWIW agreeing with the Tennesseans opinion of ANYTHING should make you question your opinion really pretty quick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar