Will C.J.'s 4.24 stand as the fastest 40 time ever?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by JCBRAVE, Feb 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titans92790

titans92790 Starter

I hope so!
    :highfive: :toast: maybe this could be us one day.

instead of this :catfight::chairwack::whack::slap:

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

No if I thought he could break it I'd say he can run a 4.23, but I don't, I think he has a small chance, I'm not watching the kid run everyday, I watched him a handful of times in college and think he runs a 4.25-4.35 but would not be overly surprised if its faster.

3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Dri Archer came close with an official time of 4.26.

4. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

lol and he ran a 4.5 officially.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Figured that's about where he'd land.

He's like a CJ but with WR, returner, and RB skills.

I'd replace CJ with him tomorrow if possible.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

He didn't break it but I totally called Dri Archer being the fastest. Kid is lighting out there. BTW using DHB as an argument for why the 40 is irrelevant is short sighted and here's why. No one has ever claimed that fast 40= great player. We all know Bey has bad hands but if you watch him play you'll notice that he gets open A LOT. Yes the lack of hands outweighs his raw speed but what people never take into account are the tons of receivers in the NFL who have good hands but can't separate from coverage because they're slower than dirt. Neither are ideal but I'd prefer a guy like DHB who can get open consistently and while inconsistent will get you some deep strikes than some slow poke who can't even get himself in a position to use his catching ability. 40's aren't everything but they matter.

7. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

I would love to see a player in the future pull a Deion Sanders at the combine. Show up late,run the fastest 40 yard dash, and continue running right out of the building without doing any other drills. haha F8ckin classic Deion.

8. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

Saw archer play in person when I lived in Ohio and he's a beast when healthy but he has injury problems due to him being so small. Would love the Titans to get him though

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

HITLER COULDN'T RUN A SUB 4.4

10. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I bet Jesse Owens could though...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar