Wide Receiver Lottery!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DCtitan49, Jul 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Wow im liking Davis.

Hopefully Paul stars turning it up. Im so anxious to see them play in Preseason.

And is that Orr back there???????

Holy crap that dude is huge

2. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Moulds
    Jones
    Gage
    Williams
    But I see Davis and BiPolar getting some reps. I wouldn't count Davis out. Wms better keep an eye in his rearview mirror!

3. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

I wonder how many WR we are going to keep, I am guessing 5 or 6.

4. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

OK, name the ones that get cut. (Givens PUP?)
    I'll have to give it some thought.

5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Biren Ealy - PS
    Filani - PS if he's not claimed

Orr - cut
    Gage - cut

Givens - PUP

Moulds
    Williams
    Jones
    Roby
    Davis
    PWilliams

If one extra roster spot is kept (7), then I'm betting Gage/Filani/Ealy battle out for it. Those appear as the likely tough calls to me right now.

6. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

1. WILLIAMS, ROYDELL
    2. JONES, BRANDON
    3. ROBY, COURTNEY
    4. GAGE, JUSTIN
    5. DAVIS, CHRIS
    6. Paul Williams
    7 .MOULDS, ERIC

This is with Gives on PUP. I listed 7 here if no specific order. I think the last cut comes down to Davis, and Paul Williams. It's a tough choice.

7. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

It's exciting to hear how good Moulds is doing! I had a feeling he might. Davis is obviously in at the slot. That's exactly why we drafted him and it sounds more and more like he'll be doing returns for us as well. My initial thought is that Moulds will be our #1 with Jones and Roydell battling it out for the 2 spot. We're not cutting rooks Filani or Paul Williams unless one of them REALLY blows it in camp Maurice Clarett style. Which leads us to...

1. Eric Moulds
    2. Brandon Jones
    3. Roydell Williams
    4. Chris Davis
    5. Paul Williams
    6. Courtney Roby
    7. Filani

PUP: Givens

Practice Squad: Orr and Ealy

Cut: Gage

I have to say I'm getting happier and happier to see Moulds's name on that list.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

No way in H-E-double-hell that Moulds is our #1. And if either Roydell Williams OR Brandon Jones have to sit for Chris freaking Davis? Oh man.

9. Nash

Nash Starter

my 6 or 7

after watching practice for the last 2 days..

1) Roby
    2) Roy Wms
    3) jones
    4) Moulds
    5) Davis
    6) P wms
    7) Ealy or Orr

Gage and Filani have been almost non-existant so far...
    Orr and Ealy will battle out the #7 spot..Ealy is a big guy 6'5" and seems to have a feel for the game.. he looks like a #2 receiver..Orr is very fast but body catches.. Graves seems to be stressing catching with the hands.. possibly because Ealy went undrafted he will be under the radar and go to PS, but he can play..BTW after seeing these 7 I feel pretty good about the receivers..

10. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Yeah it's pretty hard to believe that a three time Pro Bowler would beat out a group of 8 other guys with like 3 starts between them.

:sarcasm:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar