Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Why not use transition tag?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Mar 4, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Titan_Terry Starter

Moolah:
    $136
    Lol nothing, thats why I said I'm praying. Hoping he was worth the pick.
  2. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,720

Did he actually say these words? I dont think so. He may have implied it but thats what Paul K. said.
    MilwaukeeTitan and JCBRAVE high five this.
  3. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,679
    Im gonna side with you on this. This is just the lingo used at this time of year, Im now thinking he stays if we pay him fairly.
  4. Ten_Titans Starter

Moolah:
    $6,716
    Only if his agent believes Verner can put forth a repeat performance.

There is a reason players don't like getting tagged. If it was a money thing, not many players would turn down top 5 money.
  5. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,679
    Actually people shouldnt sleep on Tyler Wilson, he had a lot of scouts convinced he'd make a good pro QB. We had to offer him a 3-year deal just so we wouldnt lose him to another team this free agency. Im kind of anxious to see what he's made of this summer.
  6. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,679
    No reason to think he couldn't. Verner has been on the up and up since the end of 2011, and his 6th sense isnt going away. Thats the best part about Verner, he's instinctual, unlike depending on athleticism you dont lose that.

As for no one liking being tagged, thats because theres no security in a 1-year deal. People like knowing where they'll be in 2,3,4 years.
  7. Mberglo Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $329
    How did we get to Tyler Wilson in this thread?
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
  8. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,679
    Oops wrong Wilson.

Ive just had my mind on QB's a lot lately, I totally forgot we have Wreh-Wilson and George Wilson. Just assumed Wilson was Tyler Wilson.
  9. Mberglo Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $329
    Yes! $5 more moolahs. Thanks JCB
  10. titans92790 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $1,506
    Verner is great, but I don't think we should pay the price he will get from other teams in free agency. He is going to break the bank for some team and I would rather fill our holes (we have about 6) rather than go after one. We need to worry about RB, OL, DE, LB, as well as CB.