Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

why not bring tony beckam back?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by talldrinko, May 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. talldrinko Guest

He has played a lot more than gardner & with waddell out so long we need cbs ,he knows our defense & can play outside would be hungry since nobody else has signed him.hes a unresticted fa ,give him the vet minium .
  2. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,505
    because he sucks?
  3. super_titan Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    You are joking right?
  4. Starkiller 9

McNair
    Moolah:
    $11
    Let's bring DeRon Jenkins and Michael Booker back, too, while we're at it...
  5. OilersTitansFan Guest

How about bringing back Randall Godfrey and Blaine Bishop too.
  6. talldrinko Guest

explain to me why garder is on team

didnt beckahm start a few ganes ,gardner hasnt done nothing & waddell sucks too
  7. Nine Starter

Moolah:
    $20
    Beckham had his chance....he looked ready to step into the starting role, but once he got there, he was overwhelmed.

Kinda sucks, too, 'cuz I was really pulling for him, and thought he was really solid as a backup. But when they gave him the starting role last year, he looked simply awful.
  8. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,294
    Beckham has only started 3 games the last two years. He didn't play that bad. Heck in the Pitt game everyone sucked and our D couldn't tackle little bo peep. His problem is he can only play on the outside and isn't very good on special teams.
  9. GLinks Titans on the Rise

Moolah:
    $681
    I'd take him back if he's been to any form of tackling camp, seminar or even online session from the University of Phoenix. That was his biggest problem. He's actually not a liability in coverage, but boy when it comes to tackling...Joe Nedney was a better tackler.
  10. Hoffa Not Family?Then freak you you freakin' freak

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $1,229
    Too late. He just got scooped up.
    http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060504/SPORTS03/605040410/1029

Man, the Kats must be in trouble to bring in Toast for the playoffs.
    :suspect:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.