Why Mariota & Winston are languishing in year 2

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Oct 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Basically what we've all been saying already. Nice to see it getting some national attention though.

Not generating any buzz. LOL no ****.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

I would like to know how much power, if any, JRob has with the coaching staff. AAS definitely went conservative when promoting Mularkey. I hope AAS gives JRob power to make changes, but I fear she won't.

I realize this has all been said before, many times, but interesting article nonetheless

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I think he had zero power with this particular hire. Hopefully that's not the case moving forward though.

4. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

I wonder if AAS and Mularkey read or hear these things?

5. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

I would bet that JRob reads articles written about the Titans

I think AAS made the right decision in hiring JRob, but obviously the wrong decision in promoting Mularkey.

6. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

[QUOTE="I think AAS made the right decision in hiring JRob, but obviously the wrong decision in promoting Mularkey.[/QUOTE]
    Mularkey making the decision to hire Robiskie was such a bad decision. I wonder if we bring in a competent OC how much better we'd be.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I questio whether or not a competent OC would have worked for MM

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Mularkey making the decision to hire Robiskie was such a bad decision. I wonder if we bring in a competent OC how much better we'd be.[/QUOTE]

If the Titans keep losing, we may just find out

9. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Mularkey making the decision to hire Robiskie was such a bad decision. I wonder if we bring in a competent OC how much better we'd be.[/QUOTE]
    too late now to completely change the scheme of the offense .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar