Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Why is Hutchinson Captain over Roos or Stewart?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Sep 9, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 Good picture of me from 10 years ago

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,695
    Who is screwing someone on the Titans staff or a player that can tell us this? Where is Costa when we need him???
    Ten_Titans high fives this.
  1. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,127
    Why does it matter? He gets a C patch on his jersey and does the coin toss. Hutchinson is an extremely intelligent vet and knows how to pump up players i'm assuming. Who knows how Roos/Stewart are in the locker room, some people aren't good leaders.. that could be it. The players decided, so I'm not sure how we can debate it.
  2. titansfan89 Special Teams Standout

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,498
    That holding call was an absolute bonehead decision. Other than that...*shrug* it's done, deal with it.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 Good picture of me from 10 years ago

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,695
    Cause ROos and Stewart are longterm vets that will be here from years. But old man hutch comes in and is more captain worthy than them??? It makes me question the tackles.

After today I question the whole O-line and of course CJ.

The scariest thing is Stevan Ridley tore apart our defense.
  3. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,127
    McCarthy, Locker, and Shaw are captains too.. they've only been here a year.

I'm just saying, the PLAYERS vote for captains.. so obviously it's a consensus that Hutchinson is a better leader than Roos and Stewart.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,177
    do the players count the votes as well?
  4. ncaalover12 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,204
    Roos got whipped a few times today if I remember right...our lineman are actually regressing :l