Whose The Better QB

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ColtKiller, Jan 25, 2010.

?
  1. Peyton Manning

59 vote(s)
    93.7%
  2. Phillip Rivers

4 vote(s)
    6.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Rivers or Manning. GuT seems to have a hard on for Rivers, so I figured I'd leave it up to the board to decide for us. Remember....Rivers threw less picks this year on fewer attempts, so he's obviously better, but just answer and debate accordingly if you're interested.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I'd say Manning.

Drew Brees is better than both though.

3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

yeah that logic is 100% full proof.

Vince Young threw less INT's then both of them.....I think he's the best.

4. cozmicfool

cozmicfool Starter

Seriously, I don't know how this is even a question. Maybe it would be more valid if you compared Rivers to Peyton's younger brother! :lol:

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

Is this poll suppose to be serious? Manning for sure.

I can't stand Rivers but that had nothing to do with my answer

6. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

IMO, Peyton Manning is the best quarterback ever.

I know we all hate him (I despise the guy), but what he has done in his career is incredible. He wins with a mediocre defense, mediocre receivers, mediocre protection and a mediocre running game (I know that each of these elements has been good/great at times, but even when they are bad he still puts up big numbers and generates wins).

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

Not all will agree and I'm sure alot will out right call me stupid but Manning has to be considered one of the best if not The best of all time at QB. JMO

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

There is no QB better than Manning and frankly it is moronic to say that anyone is better. You can argue that Brees or Brady are his equal but nobody is better.

The Rivers vs Manning issue is over. Manning put 16 more points against the jets defense than Rivers did.

9. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

Vy ftw - wow, do i feel good about our chances of winning a super bowl, lol

10. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

That's what I said. GuT seems to think that the Colts are full of explosive weapons all over the offense and that their defense is just as important to their success. That's the whole point of this poll really, just to prove him wrong and get him to quit pasting parts of my posts together to make it appear that I'm saying things that I really didn't say, or what were taken out of context.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar