Who's Next?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Oct 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Their looks better now.

Dude, i live in Bills territory. Last week I told some Bills fans that there are Titans fans who want to hire Roman as OC. Those Bills fans are still laughing.

2. Shane_mcmurdo

Shane_mcmurdo Starter

Lmao

I can't think of anyone worse than Robiskie. At this point idk anyone who would be good for the job, or who would want it

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

You look at our offense and call out Mariota? I mean, he's made mistakes, but our receivers are not getting open. He has no choice but to force some balls. He can't throw the ball away on every play. Our receivers have been far worse than Mariota. Which makes him look much worse.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
  4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Threads like these are why no one believes you have a MBA.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

New candidate for post of the year

• Cheers Cheers x 3
  6. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

last time I checked we we're tied when that happened and was punting the ball. St didnt lose us that. It was the ineffectiveness of our offense mainly the poor play from mm all da
    he has better wrs than last year and yet you're still making excuses

• Troll Troll x 1
  7. TitansWillWin2

lol like i care what you believe. It's true.

• Troll Troll x 1
  8. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Punting isn't even actually part of the game. Titans only just came up with it so Mariota could look worse by just "giving" the ball away.
    On top of that, what d*** Mariota is!! He kicked that low line drive punt, then didn't even bother to tackle the guy. Mariota has a lot of growing up to do.

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. TitansWillWin2

lol keep living in denial and making excuses. There's a reason he has the worst qbr in the league.

• Troll Troll x 1
  10. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Exactly! Now you are catching on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar