Who's Murrays backup?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Mar 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Now that we have a true RB, who stays and who goes, Antonio Andrews or Bishop Sankey?
    I'd like to see them keep Andrews. I think he's showed more than Sankey has.
    I still think we need to find another in the later part of the draft just to prepare him.
    Any thoughts?

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Andrews will likely be the No.2 IMO. He's a no nonsense runner who hits back. Cobb is mostly the same but his vision isnt as good as Andrews.

And Sankey lol, bye Sankey...

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  3. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Probably some guy we haven't yet drafted/signed.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Boring Boring x 1
  4. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

Andrews . :duckrun:

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  5. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I think they are done at RB

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I could live with Murray, Cobb, Andrews. Sankey is straight garbage.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

We have bigger issues than #2 RB.

8. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

Murray is a three down back - he won't be coming off the field just because it's third and long. He'll only be out on occasion, for a series every now and then, and to get a breather.

So who comes in to replace him when he comes out? It should be Andrews/Cobb on running downs and Sankey/McCluster on passing downs.

But that's five RBs and we may not keep five on the 53-man roster. Even if we do, we certainly won't have five active on gamedays. McCluster should be active every week since he'll be the punt returner. That leaves three guys - Andrews, Cobb and Sankey - battling it out in preseason and training camp competing for two roster spots. That's how I see it anyway.

9. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

Don't need a backup. 500 carries, and if he gets hurt season over. Smoke'm if you got'em.

10. RTH

RTH Meh...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar