Who's excited for Man of Steel?

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by GeronimoJackson, Mar 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Superman would destroy batman, sorry TE.

Plus they fought int he dark night returns and if not for some help from one of Batman's buddies with a kryptonite arrow, the Dark Knight would be a dead knight.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I would hope so, one has actual super powers and the other is a masked vigilante billionaire. It isn't a fair fight at all.

But if you asked which one was better, it's Batman all the way. Superman sucks. Too powerful. It's like they just made up his powers as they went along. "Oh yeah! and he can....TURN BACK TIME TOO!" It's like when you were a kid and someone came up with something really sweet after you picked your power and you had to top it by adding something else. Stupid.

3. XO

XO Nevada Native

Batman is more than capable of killing Superman.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

This can be questioned by no sane man.

have some elegant wording

Bro, have you seen none of the animated movies? The one with the justice league where they get mind controlled. Batman shuts every single one of them down, INCLUDING SUPERMAN.

Then in uh.. a different one... even a ELDERLY BATMAN in a batman mechanical suit kicked some Superman ass.

Batman beats Superman. The end.

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

batman has a kryptonite ring, batman wins

6. XO

XO Nevada Native

Time + money + genius level intellect + world's greatest detective + top hand to hand fighter + endless hookups/connections = THE GAWD DAMN BATMAN

Superman has no chance.

Batman has had years to study and plan his eventual showdown with Superman.

Batman runs into trouble when a superior opponent is dropped on him without Batman having a chance to plan.

Bane's first fight with the Batman went badly for Batman. The 2nd round was no contest. Comics and movie.

The same would hold true for anyone else. Spiderman, Captain America, Wolverine, Iron Man, whoever...

They might own Batman in round one but Batman is beating that ass next time they meet.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

i might give thor an edge, simply because he has no real weakness.

8. XO

XO Nevada Native

The hammer bro.

Separate him from that hammer and he becomes a bit less powered. No flying, no lightning attacks.

Batman gets that hammer out of Thor's hands and it is on.

9. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Batman deserves a pass for the first fight, spent the last 8 years sitting on the couch, out of training, was a cripple and he got too cocky...when Bane was kicking his azz and taunting him and Batman lets out that scream with his fists up, it finally hit him "oh sh*t, I'm pretty damn rusty and this guy was also trained by Ra's al Ghul!"

10. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

yea, thats the whole argument lol. Superhuman vs rich human.

I have never been a superman fan. I have always had Batman comics (thats why I know about superman and the whole arrow vs batman thing). The movies, no contest. Batman wins every time.

I will say, I am very excited about this Superman. Last thing I want is for my hopes to be shattered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar