Who you like in the Super Bowl?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Feb 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

Pats D has improved and their LT is going to play today so they can use Solder as the 3rd TE.

Full disclosure; I picked the Gmen in my confidence pool because I think Eli is playing as well as Brady right now, they have better receivers and a better front end of the D although the back end scares me a little.

Gonna steam some shrimp and enjoy the commercials

2. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

I agree with you there. This is a very anticlimactic Super Bowl for this year. But then again, everyone in the AFC sucked pretty real bad this year, so there were only two ways the SB could have been interesting:

1. One of the lesser NFC teams gets in (which is what happened).
    2. Somehow two NFC teams played in the game (which is impossible).

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Sooooo, yeah...

4. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Sometimes I wonder if DW ever gets tired of being wrong.

But he keeps making predictions so I suppose not.

5. gran54

gran54 Starter

Okay well underdog or not, they played well and won. I don't watch ESPN much, so not real sure about this 90% statistic. Been watching the Giants play and felt like they were good enough to win and they did. Went off of how I felt, not how everyone else did.

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

DW continues the 90% wrong streak.

7. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

He's gotten something right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar