Who you hate most: Vince Young, Philip Rivers, Peyton Manning or Tom Brady?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Nov 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

Rivers is the only one of them I hate. I hate to hate someone for their naturally born face, but he contorts it in the most disgusting spoiled child faces I've ever seen, so I hate him.

Peyton may be arrogant, but he conducts himself perfectly in public, and that shows he's at least intelligent. Two years ago I was in a smaller bar he was in and he was polite and didn't make a spectacle of himself. My girlfriend also sat him at the St. John's in Chattanooga and said he was very polite and nice, but kind of a dork, but he always tipped very well when he was there according to the server corps, he usually goes there two or three times a summer.

I used to hate Tom Brady the most of anyone in the league, now I kind of like him. I just get lost in those eyes...

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Philip Rivers saved sex for marriage. That's hilarious enough to pity him rather than hate him.

Peyton Manning looks like his has downs- but doesn't so it's funny. No matter how great of a QB is, he still looks like a squash.

Vince has only improved... not sure why anyone would hate him. He's even won me over.

And Tom Brady... well..

[​IMG]

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

Yeah that's why she had his baby...

5. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Do you realize that when most people say gay or fag they aren't actually talking about gay people? Or are you 70 years old and you think that the word only has one meaning?

6. Titanite

Titanite Pulling for VY...Sue me.

I don't hate any of these guys.

Manning is a generally unstoppable guy who occasionally ices games for the other team...he's not unbeatable.

Tom Brady is a bada** and he has this George Clooneyish coolness to him. And his wife is smoking hot.

Rivers plays with fire and I appreciate that.

Vince is a guy who has gone through some stuff and is improving. I think he'll be pretty good eventually and I'll root for him wherever he ends up

Nope I don't hate any of these guys. But I do hate:

Brett Favre-- Your name is not "Farv," you idiot! It's "Fayvree." And that chick doesn't want your tallywacker, man!

Eli Manning--Why do people like to pretend you are anywhere near as good as your brother? Is it because of that fluke Super Bowl win???

Merril Hoge--Seriously dude, you were a scrub. C'mon son.

Trent Dilfer--Seriously dude, you were a scrub. C'mon son. And how can you critique the work of someone else when they are better than you at the same job? How can you purport to analyze something you never understood???

Jeff Fisher--Dude, it's the 21st century. That's enough said already, but I could go on about how you do idiotic things like using a 190lb guy like a power back...

Ben Roethlisberger--Stop grabbing random women's butts like every female ever should find you irresistable.

Matt Schaub--Would you and your underachieving squad put it together already! Sure you're a rival, but it's still kinda annoying how you NEVER get over the hump.

Donovan McNabb--How is it you guys win even though you're sucking so hard right now?

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Billy Volek gets my vote.

8. boltwalt

boltwalt Starter

I would High Five you if I had the ability but sadly I do not, So let me just say great post. Seriously when does one garner the ability to high five a post here? Is it a matter of how many posts one accumulates?

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I think you need 50 posts.

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Rivers is a whiney biatch... but I don't dislike him really.

To me, he's like a cartoon character. Too entertaining to dislike. Have you heard the guy talk in post-game interviews?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar