Who Would You Sign?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, Feb 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Works just as well

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I really hate to tinker with what could be a great thing. Ive said all along, we can go sign every free agent in the world, but it wont matter unless they have time to build chemistry.
    Moving two players around on that line will not go so well at first.

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

It is only one addition though. Positions may be different but only one addition. Which we need anyway. Need to consider options.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Levitre has gotten used to Roos on his left, Schwenke on his right.

You move Levitre to RT and his new amigos become Warmack and Walker, thats a totally new look for all 3 of them.

5. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

With my buddy being a Pats fan, I watched most of their games along with Titans games this year. I've gotta say it would be pretty nice to have Talib as our #1 with JMac moving to #2.

6. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

Talib can't stay healthy. When he's 100% no doubt he's one of the top corners in the league but he's in and out of the line up to many times for my liking and not just this past year. He's gonna want top dollar and with his track record he's not worth it. If we're gonna dish out that kind of money might as well pay Vern, younger and durable.

7. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Let Pollard go and sign TJ Ward. That would be my dream.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Yea, add in the fact Levitre is not an OT and it makes even less sense.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

Blame management and Munch incorporated for f*cking that up. Gave him a ton of money and misused him on top of it ,not Wimbley's fault. What do you expect when you take a guy completely out of his comfort zone that he's been playing in his first 7 seasons and switch him from a 3-4 to a 4-3? Idiotic if you ask me,your not going to get the same results.Two completely different defenses with completely different responsibilities. The guy goes from rushing the qb consistently standing from the edge while taking on favorable match ups against RBs and TEs to putting his hand on the ground and going against lineman twice his size. In 2012 the guy played 909 snaps out of 1130 with his hand on the ground and racked up six sacks. He was on the field way to much that year especially on running plays and that's why he broke down. This past year he was still being used improperly and was in and out of the lineup but he still managed to get 3 sacks. I don't have a man crush on the guy but its not his fault he was being used wrong. His track record and reputation speaks for itself when he's playing in a 3-4 defense, he's a force not to mention hes durable as hell missing only one game in his career. We'll see what happens this off season, Im sure Horton will know what to do with him if he stays.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

If Wimbley is on the roster then it is because Horton thinks he can get production out of him. Is it possible that Horton thinks with Wimbley, Ayers, and Morgan that we have enough 3-4 OLBers? We all have us either looking at Orakpo or taking an OLBer at #11.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar