who would have thought....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Nov 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

if some1 b4 the yr started told me that all top 3 rookie qbs would be starting this yr...i'da never belived it....but as of next week ....all top three qbs drafted young, lienart, and cutler will all be starting for their respective teams.... intersting.... honostly htought that basicaly had no chance of happening......

but then againt thats why i luv the nfl... so unpredictable.

2. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Not only that, but you have Gradkowski starting this year too. He is a pure rookie. Jason Campbell (drafted last year) started this week, and he had never played a game in regular season, and he won. Tony Romo, while in the league for 4 years, had never played in a regular season game. Andrew Walter started for Oakland and had never played in a regular season game. It's a crazy year in the NFL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar