Who will be the Titans leading receiver?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by highstep, Jul 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. highstep

highstep Camp Fodder

Kenny Britt led the team with 701 yards on 42 catches lass season.

2. Titan_Cam

Titan_Cam Camp Fodder

It'll be Britt. Even with a not so great offseason his talent alone is enough to outdo the other receivers on the roster as long as he gets adequate opportunities.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

For some reason I feel Washington is going to become more of a factor with a season under his belt. Since he's potentially a deep threat, he could rack up the most receiving yards even though he'll not get the most receptions.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. That Guy

That Guy Rookie

It better be Washington unless he wants to be a #3 for the rest of his NFL career.

But my money is going on Britt.

5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

yep, i got a feeling Nate Dog will be a lot better this season. He has had a year to learn the offense and work with VY.

I would say Britt will be our leader, but his off season and OTA production didnt sound good.

6. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

i also think this will be the last year Justin Gage starts for us.

7. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

We won"t need him with Damian Williams and Hawkins developing.

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

A month ago i would've felt confident saying Britt, now I'm thinking he "would" be the Titans leading receiver but Fisher won't play him.

9. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Learn the offense? It looked like he had the right idea all those times he was behind the safeties and the ball hit him in the hands. The dude needs to learn how to catch a football.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Britt.

I'm guessing he gets around 900 receiving yards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar