Who Wants Johnny Manziel?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by NewHorizans, May 2, 2013.

?
  1. Tank for Top Pick?

21.4%
  2. Play season as normal and fix QB elsewhere?

78.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 615nick

615nick Starter

If we go the fa route, this is the way imo. I'd like to add johnny if he falls to 11

2. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Johnny Football will be the Glass Joe of the NFL next year.

3. 615nick

615nick Starter

If he doesn't get drafted by the browns or jags, he'll be in the playoffs his rookie year. If he goes to the browns he'll be in year two.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Johnny Manziel interview here

well more like Sam Kahn talking about him

5. 615nick

615nick Starter

Ok, I'm sold. Trade up and get this guy, playoffs year one, sb year two. Book it

6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Walter says the Browns are smitten with him. And before you say "No one lets their intentions be known at this time" remember that no one fires a coach after one season when they are rebuilding either.

[​IMG] Cleveland Browns: Johnny Manziel, QB, Texas A&M [​IMG]
    I gave the Browns a "D" grade for getting rid of Rob Chudzinski so quickly, as you can see in my Black Monday Coach Firing Grades page. Reports have trickled out that the Browns are smitten with Johnny Manziel, and they fired their coach because Chudzinski didn't like the Texas A&M product very much. It makes sense, as Manziel wasn't a particularly good fit for Chud's system, but he's talented and intriguing enough to be chosen in the top 10. It wouldn't surprise me if he went No. 1 overall.

The Browns obviously have to grab a quarterback with one of their two selections. Brandon Weeden is awful with his backhanded, underhanded and hook-shot passes. Brian Hoyer was decent in his two full games, but he's likely not the long-term answer. Jason Campbell will be released soon. Cleveland's new regime has to find the quarterback it wants to roll with going forward.

http://walterfootball.com/draft2014.php

9. 615nick

615nick Starter

Really hope they don't, I hope everybody starts hating manziel and he's either their at 11 or we move up and get this guy. He is the best player in this years draft

10. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar