Who Wants Jersey Change?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by NewHorizans, Jan 11, 2013.

?
  1. YES! Lets do something new like the Seahawks

42.5%
  2. NO! I like what we have now, don't change nothing

15.0%
  3. I say just go back to Dark Blue Jerseys like when we started in '99

42.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

OK, its time to talk change. Not just with players and coaches but everywhere. The Titans are about to play their 15th season. And I for one would like a change to the Jerseys. We started with Dark Blue Jerseys which I honestly liked better. And for some reason in 2007 we switched to fully wearing the Light Blue. It may be to look more like the Oilers or maybe its because the Texans came out in '02 and had very similiar dark blue. But for whatever reason, we have not consistently played as well as we did in the Dark Blue. Can anyone tell me why we made the change?

I think we need a new design maybe like the Seahawks did this year. The Hawks have been bad for along time, then got alittle better as they got better picks and Pete Carroll then BAM after the new Jerseys, they have a real shot to win this week and head to NFC Championship which they could truly win. I say, why not try something new. What do you think? Vote here!

2. XO

XO Nevada Native

I want a new coach, GM and owner first.

Then I'll worry about what the #$%& they wear.

• High Five High Five x 5
  3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Do whatever the hell they want.

Bud better be pulling some crazy things out of his hat if he wants me to buy another jersey.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Sure, why not, we're already changing everything except for what we should be changing...defensive coordinator.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Most definitely.

New owner, GM, HC, color scheme. It would be fantastic. Ain't happening until the old man dies.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I used to not want to but at this point I just want to change everything.

7. j_titan

j_titan Special Teams Standout

Agree with this guy! Although I do love the Titans colors.

8. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

Its ok to wear something besides sky blue tops and navy pants at home. I mean my gosh it wasnt like we were winning every game this year. Even on CODE BLUE we wore all white, I do miss the navy tops and the white pants, would have been sweet to see a Navy Nike jersey this year as well.

9. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

I actually really like the jerseys but what we do need is a new helmet logo. I like the sword looking one with the three stars.

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar