Who should we snatch off waivers?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by J Falk, Sep 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

The dude blasts people. I'm not really sure why he didn't stick either. I think the bengals wanted more of the TE/FB hybrid so they went with Charles.

2. Clark

@PFF: #HardKnocks featured the FB battle between Bengals John Connor and Orson Charles. Preseason grades: Connor +3.7, Charles +0.4...

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah I remember being impressed with him on Hard Knocks. But like I said, I never really saw him much in real games. Just strange that he can't stick somewhere if he's that good.

4. Clark

Well outfit it this way, I guarantee he's better than Quinn Johnson. Zero doubt in my mind. We took some dude off the streets who plays 4 snaps with the packers and ended up cutting him and bringing him back... The dude is a scrub.

5. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Antoine Winfield did not get cut. He retired.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

While he isn't on waivers I wouldn't mind signing Tommy Streeter onto our practice squad this season. He was a 6th round pick out of Miami but is 6'5, runs a 4.4, and had some decent production in his last year in college (46 catches, 811 yards, and 8 TDs). He hurt his ankle last year and never got to play his rookie season.

We need WR's next year and I wouldn't mind giving him a practice squad spot to see if there is anything there.

7. Clark

This is a good idea. The more of these taller 6'3-6'5 guys we can have around the better. Gotta replace WRs on the practice squad now since Preston has achieved roster status.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Trufant is really, really old and probably not capable of being a starting CB. If he is, then sign him immediately.

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Well, Seattle was going to cut him so he opted for retirement. Technically you're right but really it's splitting hairs.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Are you sure about that one?

What a fool! Don't retire! Come play for us!

He could've started here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar