Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Who is your college team?

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by TitanMatt, Jul 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $16,004
    What do a maggot and Alabama have in common? They can both live off a dead Bear for 20 years.

You've been irrelevant for quite awhile. Tone it down. :)
  2. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,977
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_aqMD6ij9WA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_aqMD6ij9WA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
  3. Ubiq BAMF

Moolah:
    $0
    [IMG]
    1 people high five this.
  4. onthemove Guest

LOL nice one Ubiq. 'That game still haunts us,' not. There are dozens of great upsets in the record books. Who's "your team?" The ULM-AL memory died with our down years.

Gloat, tell me when your puppies are at home watching Saban hoist the crystal trophy who's irrelevant. That Allbarn joke is older than you.
  5. RyansTitans Good to be back.

George
    Moolah:
    $67
    • Staff / Moderator
    • Tip Jar Donor

Titanium TITANFN

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $72
    Go Bulldogs!

Was married in the Chapel of Memories on campus.... Lived in Starkville for a few years.

[IMG]
  6. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,977
    I knew somebody was going to pull that la.:ha: monroe game out.
  7. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,977
    I'm always cheering for the bulldogs when they play ole confederate miss in the egg bowl.

When your school colors are patterned after the confederate flag and you call yourselves the rebels you deserve to suck.
    1 people high five this.
  8. ColeJ. Right Brigade

Kearse
    Moolah:
    $20
    to be honest, i'm only a casual college football fan at best... and i've got divided loyalties.

i generally cheer for the alabama crimson tide (loads of family in alabama), texas longhorns (when in rome), and troy trojans (birthplace, and college of my dear mother).

in my ncaa 10 "road to glory" i'm a lineback at troy, if that counts for anything. lol.

sadly, i didn't get the chance to be an alumnus anywhere. so i don't have any good reasons to cheer for anyone.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,025
    That's why you pick the team with the best colours or logo, like I did with Oregon (Green and Gold - Aussie colours)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.