Who Is Most Likely To Sign Michael Vick?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by eTitan81, Aug 12, 2009.

?
  1. New England

20.0%
  2. Pittsburgh

5.0%
  3. Carolina

45.0%
  4. Green Bay

5.0%
  5. Baltimore

25.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

Well with the reports saying Vick will probably be signed by the end of the week there are a handful of teams that he may end of with. Where do you think he will end up at out of these teams?

2. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

Baltimore should take him, he would be the most positive role model on the team.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I get the feeling he'll end up with 49ers.

4. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

The Bengals!

5. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

I think a possibility would be the jags. Idk why people keep sayin the Pats and Steelers. They both have multi SB winning QB's, why would they ever add someone like him to take time away from those guys being on the field?

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He couldn't go there with HBO filming. PETA would suffocate them with tons of "stuff" making sure they're heard. But you know Vick would be leading that circus of characters including 85. I would not want to see that if I'm Marvin Lewis. Nothing big for him and maybe a bold move like taking Vick would put his head on the chopping block. Palmer healthy alone should make them competitive. Vick in Cincinnati, well IDK. Might as well call 'dare I say' call Pacman, because I don't think
    Johnathan Joseph or Leon Hall are worth a damn. Seriously though, if you can tame Vick with 85 yappin away all day with C.J. on twitter, then go get Brock Lesner to replace who ever the hell is line up beside Tank Johnson, the other nice guy.

No I'm teasing actually the Bengals would be a perfect fit for him, No more Favre so lets have the Bengals dominating the headlines for some reason.

7. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I don't think he'll sign there, but I think the Texans should sign him. They have a back-up as their highly paid starter now... in fact Vick's old back-up. Honestly, once he regains himself a bit, Vick at the helm of the Texans would be cause for concern.

But F that!
    [​IMG]
    Long live Cody Carlson redux!

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Two words...

Bill Parcells.

He could start with the 49ers. That's where he needs to go. I'm not sure how Singletary feels about it, but it needs to happen.

Out of the options, I chose Carolina. Delhomme sucks. It would add more explosiveness to their offense... DeAngelo Williams, Jonathan Stewart, Steve Smith, and Michael Vick... doesn't get much better than that.

10. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

New England probably. They seem to think they can take anyone and everyone and have no distractions, while they are busy saying there are no distractions it inevitably becomes a distraction saying there are no distractions.

did i mention theres a distraction?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar