Who do YOU want to win the Superbowl?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanBlazer, Jan 19, 2010.

?
  1. IND

12 vote(s)
    16.9%
  2. NO

37 vote(s)
    52.1%
  3. NYJ

10 vote(s)
    14.1%
  4. MIN

12 vote(s)
    16.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanBlazer

TitanBlazer Starter

I know they are in our division and people here love to hate him but I'm Rooting for the Colts simply because I'm a Peyton/UT fan. I'll always root for him unless the win adversely effects the Titans. Classy team and fun to watch.

Distant 2nd would be the Saints because Drew seems like a stand up guy and that city deserves a championship. Only the fact that Reggie Bush plays there puts a damper on it.

Big no to the Vikings for one simple reason. BRET FAVRE! I just can't stand the guy and get so tired of everyone kissing his . If he wins another superbowl at 40 years old we will never hear the end of it. Might as well turn ESPN into the Bret Favre 24/7 channel.

The Jets I'm pretty indifferent to besides the fact they have kicked our butt pretty badly lately.

So..what about you?

2. Daves not here

Daves not here Camp Fodder

Truck Brett Favre, Manning & USC ... so I guess you all know who I'm cheering for

3. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

Screw the Colts and screw Peyton. Their fans make me despise the entire organization. The NFL wants the Colts to win it all, no doubt about it...so do the officials. Don't tell the Colts fans that though. Turds.

Would like to see Favre and the vikes beat the J E T S.

Wouldn't mind seeing the Saints win one. I like Brees and he needs to win a ring to be mentioned among the elite QB's.

4. Titans&SkinsFan

Titans&SkinsFan The future is wearing #10

Saints, Vikings, Colts, Jets in that order

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Whoever wins the NFC. Or if the Jets go, then I really don't care. All the teams I hate will be gone at that point.

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Saints

7. AH3

AH3 Rookie

Ha, I'm the exact reverse. Jets, Colts, Vikes, Saints. I'd love to see Rex Ryan's Jets with their awesome defense and low-powered offense pull out wins these next two weeks.

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

9. EZMoney

EZMoney Camp Fodder

10. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

Jets - then I will have faith that a team can in fact win a Super Bowl with a terrible quarterback

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar