Who do you not want to see?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titanup1982, Mar 9, 2011.

?
  1. Blaine Gabbert

10 vote(s)
    21.7%
  2. Cam Newton

23 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Marcel Dareus

1 vote(s)
    2.2%
  4. Jake Locker

2 vote(s)
    4.3%
  5. Prince Amukamara

4 vote(s)
    8.7%
  6. Nick Fairley

2 vote(s)
    4.3%
  7. Robert Quinn

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Other

4 vote(s)
    8.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I understand what you're saying, but it is possible to not care about school, and still be devoted to learning the game of football.

Most college players don't care about school, anyway. Many of those who know they're going into the NFL care about football only, and occasionally going to class is just an evil they have to tolerate to stay eligible. They are not student-athletes in their eyes, they are athletes with school as a nasty afterthought.

It doesn't matter what kind of grades these kids have, unless they're engineering majors. Most of these tards are Sociology, Advertising (I was), Sports etc. Or some other bullcrap major just so they can cruise by. I cruised by and got a degree with less effort than I had to put out in high school. Plus these guys have "tutors" basically doing their work for them.

The only thing derogatory about Cam is that he is stupid enough to get caught. A lot of people are handed grades.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. globelieves

globelieves Starter

I voted "other" because...I couldn't chose multiples and most of the list doesn't make sense for us at 8 (and I really DON'T want Mallet at ANY number so he could be my other as well).

3. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

Agreed, I have a really good friend that's a professor for CS101, basically a microsoft word/excel/powerpoint class (bobo computer class) and one of his students was a football player... he never came to class, never did any of the homework and when the player was on the borderline to failing, the professor got in a lot of trouble where he may have been fired... The student barely "passed" in the end and the professor kept his job...

seriously... that was not fair to my friend at all.. (oh and by the way... that student is in the draft this year.... high five to anyone that can guess who it is)

4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Luke Stocker :D

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Who put words in your mouth? Vince did all those things i stated. How many other QBs have had those kinds of issues over the last few years? Kind of unusual isn't it?

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

So you have documentation from the nfl that Cam scored a 6?

7. 24

24 Starter

Documentation from the NFL? Plus, I was referring to VY. I heard Newton scored a 17, just rumors though.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Maybe you are catching on now, VY and CN different human beings.

I wouldn't want Cam with the 8th pick if he scored a 6 either.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

To me this is the epitome of what is wrong with many posts on this board. Nothing wrong with bringing up Cam's past issues that is totally fair so WTF does Vince young have to do with anything? Nothing.

But he still had to bring Young into his post somehow.

10. 24

24 Starter

Catching on? I never said VY was similar to Newton. In fact, I posted in another thread agreeing with you on this. What I did say was that Newton has serious accuracy problems, he's not worth taking before the third round. This guy will set his franchise back 3-5 years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar