White Closing in on 1,000 Yards

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Though he needs only 40 yards to have his first 1,000 yard rushing season, LenDale White is focused on bigger things. “It’s not really that big to me,” White said. “I know it’s a great accomplishment, but my big thing is we’ve got to win two more games. I want to go to the playoffs. That’s the main thing I’m looking forward to.” The key to his success this season, according to White, is staying on the field. “I’ve been healthy. I’ve played in every game. Whenever they’ve needed me to do something, I’m there,” White said. “Whether it’s 30 carries a game or two carries a game, I’ve been out there when the team has needed me. … “I heard a couple of guys on the NFL Network saying, ‘He’s a good running back, but he won’t be able to play the whole season. He’ll probably be topping out at eight or nine games.’ The main thing is being able to play this whole season. That’s a great accomplishment.”

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Love him or hate him there's no doubt El Dub is the Titans' offensive MVP in 07. I'm thinking he puts up a buck fifty on the Jets.

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

after the way he started training camp and the first of the season it is good to see him finally proving his draft status.

4. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

I have not always been a fan of Lendale White. He is proving me wrong right now and I hope continues to do so. He will have 100+ and 1 TD against the Jets. He needs to have a good game sunday, but he will be key against the colts the next week.

5. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

We need him healthy for the colts! Dungy already said he is not resting his starters so therefore combine Lendale & Henry sunday!!

6. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

as they say in some places in the world "Get er' Done Lendale, Get 'er Done"

7. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

El Dub is the man

I called it all along!!

:)

8. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Eh he's not very impressive :suspect:

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

he'll 1000 yards, but he'll need 300 carries to do it....

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

^yeah. People forget how much he's getting the ball to get 100 a game.
    1,000 yard mark isn't what it once was. You've only got to average 62 yards (i think) per game to hit 1000 yards on the season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar