Whis On Locker

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Feb 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea he batted 8, I saw all of them

c'mon bro stop trolling me on this lol

2. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

You are going to need to find, whats known as a "video capture" program. I actually have not used any of these in a very long time.

Im assuming you want a free one, and not pay 50 bucks for a fancy one.

You can use BSR Screen Recorder, seems to be a very good one but it leaves a watermark on the output and costs 50 dollars to buy. Not sure where it leaves the watermark and/or how big it is.

I googled a bit, you may want to try LiteCam HD. Its a free 30 day trial to record 15 minute videos, then 35 to buy if you keep but you have the free 30 days!

http://www.nchsoftware.com/capture/

Theres another one, says completely free but im in a rush and couldnt read much on it

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Cool. Im at the dentist at the moment so Ill check into this later

4. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Not sure what I omitted. The fact that you think Morgan is just average? If JC's video shows what I think it will show then it will invalidate that assertion as well because players who are "just average" rarely ever impact the game in the way that Morgan's hurries do. I don't cherry pick people's posts I just didn't feel it was necessary to address that part specifically since it's really just an extension of your opinion of Morgan. But since you asked there ya go.

5. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Not sure what TJ's stance is on certain websites where you can obtain shall we say buccaneer versions of software but that would be one way to go about it. I hear there is a particular buccaneer bay of sorts where such software can be had if one has the right program to access it.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Titans CEO Tommy Smith said he's "absolutely" in support of Jake Locker.
    "He's the quarterback," Smith added. Smith did say, however, when addressing Chris Johnson's status that he's not going to have much input on personnel decisions and wants the football people -- GM Ruston Webster and coach Ken Whisenhunt -- to make those calls. Locker is far from a lock to open the season as Tennessee's starter, but he'll likely enter camp as the favorite.

Feb 18 - 2:35 PM​

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

No

I am saying JCB doesn't have the time to watch every snap Morgan took.

We have been talking about him a few days now. How hard is it to prove your point?

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I mean FFS I'll take a YouTube highlight video right now. Surely that exists, surely.

9. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I can't really speak to how much time JC has or does not have since I don't know him personally but from what I have read in this thread he's still trying to figure out a way to even get started on this project. I don't think my point will be very hard to prove at all. The tape doesn't lie and almost every reputable source considers Morgan a very good player not one who is barely even average as you believe.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar