Whis On Locker

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Feb 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap20...hisenhunt-excited-for-jake-locker-in-titans-o

Only posting this since this is literally the most boring part of NFL "season". Some comments on Locker from Kurt Warner.

Most interesting piece of article to me was actually the statement that Whis was impressed by Derrick Morgan (and Casey but that was a given). So I imagine Morgan will have a significant role on D in 2014. I thought he still would but wondered given the defensive changes that will occur.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Theres a few of us out here who have been pro Morgan all along. Guy can play, so cant say Im surprised Whisenhunt likes him.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. JCBRAVE

We can also reconfirm that fans on NFL.com have no clue what they're saying

That link is a nice summary of the last 2 months for anyone who was missing since the ship sank week-15

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'm still curious if he uses Morgan as an OLB or DE in the 3-4

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

kurt warner said whis likes guys that can throw from the pocket, what that tells me is locker is a goner cause locker is not comfortable in the pocket and still has trouble reading defenses

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

hahahhah that tells me he's gonna cut locker...

(calm down ppl, some sarcasm here)

7. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

well its wishful thinking on my part. lol I am not gonna lie I did not like the pick as 8 overall for this guy and he has shown absolutely nothing since he came in to the league. He has played a few good games but even Jamarcus Russell had a few good games himself so. We need a franchise qb who is a comfortable pocket passer. Locker is not the answer.

8. JCBRAVE

This is so untrue

Im surprised you would say all that

And that Warner video is recycled from over a month ago.

9. JCBRAVE

Morgan participated in OLB drills at the combine several years back, Whiz will get his hands on that and see if he's happy with Morgans movement in space. If he's not happy with that Id guess we keep him as a DE

10. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

look my patience is gone with this guy man and I have patience for a lot of sh** lol. That is what I took from listening to Warner tho and everyone sees it different.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar