Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Which of the 3 rookie WR's will have biggest impact of season?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Playmaker, Jul 24, 2007.

?

Who will have biggest impact this year?

Poll closed Aug 8, 2007.
Paul Williams 14 vote(s) 46.7%
Chris Davis 8 vote(s) 26.7%
Joel Filani 8 vote(s) 26.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sukrillux Guest

I am thinking the same thing. The kick returner spot is wide open and Davis is (according to the reports) the best kick returner that we have right now. I think that he will do more on ST than as a WR this year, but will emerge next year as a great receiver. Otherwise, Paul Williams will make the biggest splash at receiver, IMO.
  2. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,570
    How is Davis the most polished? Filani and Williams both look far more impressive on tape. Even Davis' highlight reel leaves you unimpressed.
  3. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,363
    Say whatever you want about OTA's I want to see them in pre-season and the regular season.
  4. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,071
    i just cant get over roydell dropping that bomb from vince last preseason. hopefully it's all in the past.
  5. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,570
    With the signing of Moulds, could we close this poll? Pointless now. Our staff is spineless, never takes chances, so we'll never have a Colston type pop up.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.