Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Which newcomer will have the best 2010 season?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CJtheBeast, May 10, 2010.

?

Who will have the biggest impact in 2010?

Derrick Morgan 24 vote(s) 52.2%
Tye Hill 1 vote(s) 2.2%
Damien Williams 11 vote(s) 23.9%
Jason Babin 1 vote(s) 2.2%
Alterraun Verner 3 vote(s) 6.5%
LaGarette Blount 4 vote(s) 8.7%
Will Witherspoon 16 vote(s) 34.8%
Rennie Curran 3 vote(s) 6.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,537
    There is some hype for Blount. If you are on PTI and around the horn as an undrafted free agent, there is some hype. If I have heard of you as an undrafted free agent, there is some hype. He may not be anything, but there is some hype.

There is some hype.
  2. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    actually during the draft, ESPN took pre-footage of Blount and was ready to show if he had been drafted. There was some hype on Blount. If Blount pounds over defenders in Pre Season expect the hype to grow.
  3. Mizzo World champion of America

Moolah:
    $0
    You're right. He did quite stellar in the Boise State game.

But really, I hope he does well. I just don't understand the hype.
  4. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,142
    Mizzo, why are you so negative on Blount???

You said you didn't see Blount play well in any of the games you watched... you must have watched the Boise St game (and only the Boise St game). He was considered a top 5 RB in the draft until the punch happened.

We signed him as an UDFA. What's there to be upset about?
    2 people high five this.
  5. soopacee I'm Blaine Bishop

Moolah:
    $0
    the only reason there is hype because "he is the guy who punched that other guy in a game".....sorta like Pac Man, dude hasnt done a damn thing the past couple years, but he is still newsworthy
  6. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,668
    I'm not ragging on the guy, but like soopacee said; the only thing he did worth knowing of was throwing a jab during a football game. His hype is based off his bad decision.
  7. Apocolyptus Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
  8. TitansJonne OG triple OG

Wright
    Moolah:
    $17
    Blount is like how the slimmer lendale was supposed to play. I expect him to have a huge role since we are gonna limit CJs carries.
  9. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,562
    For the guys that clearly didn't watch any football games and only saw Blounts punch (since that's all he was known for lol) via ESPN highlights or whatever you watch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPjKLI9u8i4

You see nothing there? This is him doing nothing? lol

7.3 yards per carry and over 1000 yards rushing was... doing nothing? 17 TDs... doing nothing.

... so what do you consider doing something?

The guy was a Heisman candidate before making 1 mistake. But he'd done nothing.
  10. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $119
    Anybody who said Blount has done nothing should be discredited from posting on this board. You'd have to be stupid to say he did nothing.

Anybody who knows ANYTHING about runningbacks knows this guy is a beast. We should all be happy we got him.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.