Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Which current-gen console do you own

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, Jun 17, 2009.

?

Which current-gen console(s) do you own

Microsoft X-Box 360 26 vote(s) 59.1%
Nintendo Wii 13 vote(s) 29.5%
Sony Playstation 3 16 vote(s) 36.4%
None/Previous Gen 4 vote(s) 9.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77

i dont annoy you, youre just saying that.
  2. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    I had the Sega CD.
  3. tfrisbey921 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    The wii is for little kids mostly, maybe some middle age people. If you want to get the most for your money go with the 360. I just got live 3 days ago and i'm addicted badly haha
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    ignorance is bliss
  4. TitansOwnAll Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Hell yea it's real! I've had that baby for almost a year and a half now. It's great. I play with it on (all the time) actually. I have pretty small hands, but it doesn't annoy me the least bit. It's great for clever, quick smack talk especially for Madden... say the homo playing against you is "cheesing" by running cheap plays and doing stuff that people with small penises would do, you can pause the game and send him a quick smack message. It throws them off and pisses them off. Usually they'll start picking normal plays and I'll end up winning. :)

I stopped using my mic unless I play with a big group of friends. It comes in handy.
  5. TitansJonne OG triple OG

Wright
    Moolah:
    $17
    PS2!!!!(Ol' Reliable!!!!!!! lol
  6. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $8,789
    No. "Cheesing" is when you get a cat to spray you in the face as you inhale to get high. :thumb:
  7. Puck Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $103
    spoken like someone who doesn't own one
  8. Yossarian I am Him.

George
    Moolah:
    $38
    I was too lazy to own a Wii. Sold mine after a year, I also became bored with the game selection. If I'm going to play video games I don't plan on working out. They are two separate entities in my world. 360 FTW.
  9. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    I think the wii hype will be over once Project Natal hits the market.

if the wii attracts people cause of the controller then Natal will attract them also. with 360 developer support and XBL it can go a lot further with games than what wii has offered so far. I heard Bungie has gotten a Natal developer kit. .

Also Rumors are the Xbox Elite system will be replacing the Pro system real soon. to make room for a Project Natal ready system.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.