Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Which Coaches Will Be Fired

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Nov 5, 2013.

?

Which coaches do you think will be fired? (Multiple selections)

Rex Ryan 2 vote(s) 5.0%
Greg Schiano 36 vote(s) 90.0%
Gary Kubiak 18 vote(s) 45.0%
Mike Munchak 3 vote(s) 7.5%
Ron Rivera 7 vote(s) 17.5%
Tom Coughlin 8 vote(s) 20.0%
Leslie Frazier 17 vote(s) 42.5%
Dennis Allen 2 vote(s) 5.0%
Mike Tomlin 2 vote(s) 5.0%
Gus Bradley 4 vote(s) 10.0%
Joe Philbin 12 vote(s) 30.0%
Rob Chudzinski 1 vote(s) 2.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,046
    So we are around the halfway point. At this point we can start to see which head coaches are set to be fired. Before the season started I had the following coaches as most likely to be fired:
    • Rex Ryan
    • Jim Schwartz
    • Ron Rivera
    Rex Ryan at the very least has done pretty good given the piss poor talent he has to work with. He has probably saved his job.

Now, who do you think is likely to lose their job before next season? I have not added most of the
    mike75 high fives this.
  2. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,335
    Schiano.
    corymiller, Dman and JCBRAVE high five this.
  3. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,094
    Yea thats the only one Im betting gets canned here soon.
  4. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,335
    Team hates him. Ownership has all the reason they need with the leaked info on freeman. Team is losing. League for the most part thinks he's a douchebag. Controversial "victory formation" actions. Dudes a flop
    nbtoppers2 and JCBRAVE high five this.
  5. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,094
    One player said playing in Tampa under Schiano is like being in a Cuban prison. They also said he has Napoleon complex.
  6. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $12,920
    Voted Schiano, Kubiak, Frazier, and Rivera.

Schiano is the one we can all agree is virtually 100% gone.

Kubiak, Frazier and Rivera are all on that next tier to be fired IMO. Kubiak's in his 8th year as HC and has 2 playoff appearances to show for it. And his team has never made it past the divisional round. Add in the epic collapse this season and I think he's a gone.

Frazier is also gone IMO. They had a good season last year but like Kubiak his team has experienced an epic collapse this season. And to make matters worse all the other team's in the division are doing really well. It's tough for a HC to survive situations like that, especially without any past playoff success to point to.

The Panthers are playing really well lately and are crushing their opponents. But I fully expect a collapse over the second part of the season. During Rivera's tenure they've been consistently inconsistent and consistently mediocre. They haven't been on an upward trajectory. Just up-and-down and all over the place. I think he's probably in over his head.

You could easily make a case for all of those other names in the poll but I think they're safer than these 4 I mentioned, at this point.
    Dman high fives this.
  7. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,046
    I added Philbin to mine. This whole Incognito thing I think be the final nail. It had been going on a while and does not appear to have been addressed. A normal thing would have nipped it in the bud way back in the offseason. Sat each player down and worked through it before camp started so that everyone could move on. Incognito probably would have realized it was not worth risking his job over.

Instead now the team is without two starting OL for something silly. Even worse the incident has caused major embarrassment to the organization. It could open them up to a lawsuit from Martin and maybe even discipline from the league. That kind of negligence cannot be ignored.
    mike75, Dman and Ensconatus high five this.
  8. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,165
    Schiano and Frazier.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,803
    I think the only mid season fire will be Schiano. The others could go after the season.
    Dman and JCBRAVE high five this.
  9. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,097
    Schiano should ALREADY be fired but he will be fired by the end of the season. The next to go on the list should be kubiak. He has a talented roster but has done nothing with them and 2 playoff appearances in so many years does not cut it. No choice in Minnesota with Frazier after the dismal start that team has been thru so far.