Which 360 model?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by OhioTitan, Apr 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

lol, homework? What games do this? And remember this started with HARDCORE games not the shovelware. Take your own advice and do something other than say 'duhh you're wrong' and 'Wii suxor'. You haven't proven anything other than just saying it does it.

http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/pneuma08/the-limitations-of-kinect-186724.phtml
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWbLOFGSEDo

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

You said you can't duck... you have to duck in kinect adventures.

You said you can't jump... there's even a long-jump game on kinect sports- and other games you jump on as well.

Pretty much everything you said you can't do- it's already been done in the first games for the kinect.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

lol in shovelware. I'm talking REAL games. Shovelware play themselves.

How is it going to discern a long jump from a jump up? Or the distance you want to jump?
    How is it going to discern shooting/reload/throwing/selection etc?
    How are you going to throw a curve ball or a slider or a fast ball?
    Lol you can't even turn.

Why do you think Kinect games are all straight line games?

4. Deuce Wayne

The only games people play on wii are shovelware.

No one plays COD on wii, or any other adult game... thus the reason only little kids play wii.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

6. Deuce Wayne

Dude... do you know anyone playing COD on Wii... really?

I can find youtube videos of people playing Sega Saturn, but it doesn't mean it's common practice.

7. XO

XO Nevada Native

Anybody want to swap Wii friend codes with me? I'm putting together a Wii Black Ops clan.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Kinect isnt a controller. It shouldnt be compared to wii remote and move remote.

I just said "Xbox" "play" and my movie started with my hands under my pillow. lets see wii and ps3 do that. Kinect wasnt made just for video games it can and will be used for all 360 media.

BTW Sega is making a Mature game for Kinect called 'Rise Of Nightmares. Also Fighters Uncaged is coming out.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kinect is still very new to developers, we should start seeing new things this year at E3.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

1. Read the thread.
    2. Who cares?

umm...Rise of Nightmares that is coming out in June that no one knows anything about and most likely will be on-rails therefore proving my point?

Kinect isn't new to developers, they've had it long before it was released.
    You were meant to see awesome Kinect things last year at E3 as well, all you got was a scripted Star Wars game and more shovelware.

10. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

well i can cyber sex with kinect so it's all good in the hood.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar