Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Where will the Titans look to upgrade?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 27, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. nbtoppers2 Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $339
    HF to you sir. its Gambit. btw whats his name screwed up that character in xmen origins. i was pissed.
  2. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,833
    HF because Gambit is a gd boss. He used to make Rogue cream her pants every Saturday morning.
    Titan43, Big Time Titan and nbtoppers2 high five this.
  3. Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Wilson
    Moolah:
    $1,629
    We could use a free safety if a decent one comes up in FA. Griffin isn't injury prone, but there is always a chance he could get hurt.
  4. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,759
    You mean hope. There's always the hope he could get hurt.
  5. Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Wilson
    Moolah:
    $1,629
    I don't like Griffin as much as the next guy, but I'm not hoping for anyone to get hurt. Besides, we would be in rough shape without a FS. Griffin just needs the secondary to have his back and do their job. He often makes the first contact with players in the open field, but he needs someone to come finish the tackle. The corners were doing that well last night as I noticed a couple of times he got help and they got off the field. That isn't ideal in a FS, ideally he would make the solo tackle open field or not. We need to address the S position in next year's draft.