Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Where will the Titans look to upgrade?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 27, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    I would be curious to see how Rusty would go in a real game after a few years learning.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,498
    Fitz will run the scout team during practice.
  1. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,469
    He get cut?
  2. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,469
    Remember when people thought he was gonna be our savior? Yea.... Naw. He's probably as bad as he could be for a roster spot.
  3. nytitaner Starter

Moolah:
    $831
    how long is Gooden out for?
  4. titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Casey
    Moolah:
    $6,811
    I agree. He's been around for a while, and he's been around while Dowell's implemented his offense. And yeah, its not like any team has a number 3 QB who can 'light it up' or anything. Not sure I see a reason to cut him (unless they want to carry just 2QBs and give that roster spot to an extra WR or something).

I think he is our FB now. And I have no idea what you mean by 'bullied' around, the guy is a monster. Correct me if im wrong, I've tried to watch him when he's in there and I don't think I've ever seen him get pushed around... The guy is built like a tank.
  5. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,928
    He definitely is a monster for a guy that's small compared to the average NFL fullback(5 10, 240), but he definitely has gotten pushed around by some of the bigger linebackers out there. Atleast he always finds a guy to block and is always going 100%. Can't say the same for quinn.
  6. titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Casey
    Moolah:
    $6,811
    I miss Hall.....

I never really got why we didn't resign or extend the Sarge - maybe he wanted too much moula or Quinn was cheaper, idn... Anyway, he used to pancake LBs like it was nothing. I remember I used to point out some of his hits back in the day in random videos, my lordy he would punish defenders... He really reminded me of Lorenzo in that regard actually. Also, towards the end, he became much better at catching too. Not to mention his great chemestry with CJ...

He was one of those guys I really liked, personal fan favorite if you will...
  7. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,040
    Jags got him.
  8. Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Wilson
    Moolah:
    $1,629
    I hope we can keep Doyle as our PS squad tight end.