Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Where will Mike Vick play next season?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Dec 3, 2012.

1. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,681
    They're not total morons up in Philly, they built a back door in that contract. He'll get cut the day after the Super Bowl.
    xpmar9x high fives this.
  2. cdubbs2121 Starter

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $4,458
    Hopefully he lands in Tennessee to be honest lol Anything is better than watching the trash we put out every week and all the excuses.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    He'll get a shot as a starter somewhere but I think most teams will look at him as a backup.
  3. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,832
    maybe he can earn an income doing what he loves now?

dog fighting!
  4. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,658
    Backup in Buffalo. Chan Gailey loves chasing reclamation project QBs who are mobile but bad at reading defenses (VY, Tarvaris Jackson).
  5. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,278
    Vick is still too talented to be a back up just yet. That whole Eagles team is a mess right now.
  6. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,832
    lol. Did you see him play this season?
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
  7. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,278
    Yes, and the whole team has been bad, his offensive line still sucks, he's still running for his life out there every time the ball is snapped. I think this benching will do him so good, let him take some time off, all those hits he's taken, sometimes he doesn't look like he knows where he's at out there.
  8. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,148
    Cat fighting is all the rave now.
    GoT high fives this.
  9. LANGSTER Starter

Moolah:
    $3,786
    I agree with buffalo if gailey is not fired. I would have no problem with him here replacing hassle as locker backup or competing with him for the job.