Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Where to stay in Nashville?

Discussion in 'Nashville' started by DelawareTitan, Apr 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DelawareTitan Practice Squad

Moolah:
    $6
    Looking for a little help here guys. Planning on making at least 1 trip to see a home game this year looking for recommendations of where to stay. I believe the team stays at the Loews Hotel the night before games. Any ideas of where to stay or what to do would be greatly appreciated!
  2. Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Moolah:
    $71
  3. tenforthewin Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    I'd recommend the Hilton downtown.
  4. DelawareTitan Practice Squad

Moolah:
    $6
    Thanks for the help guys!

One more question better seats endzone or sideline? I am looking on stubhub at the opening game versus Raiders. I am getting jacked up for the trip to Nashville FINALLY!!!
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,661
    had to read that twice... "up"....... :p

Sideline is my preference..
    1 people high five this.
  5. cc117 Starter

Moolah:
    $2
    If you are looking for tickets in the lower bowl, the end zone seats are bigger.
  6. eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

Moolah:
    $0
    i went on stubhub and tickets are already priced for that game. they are a little high right now, i would wait closer to the season before i bought tickets. lower level tickets should run you around $100-$300
  7. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,777
    I just got my Titans vs. Giants tickets, wow. $500 I spent on 2 tickets from StubHub. Great seats tho.
  8. bored1 The Colt killer

Moolah:
    $0
    Hotel

My wife and i enjoy the union station by wyndham, Its right there on broadway a few blocks from the partying but close enough and a gorgeous hotel on top of that
  9. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    you can stay at my house for $50 a night. thats cheap. Im 30 minutes from the Stadium.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.