Where the F is Cook?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Oct 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Thing is- any time the ball comes his way he's wide open.

You dont get that open by sucking. He just needs to be looked at more.

Anyone know his YPC? Gotta be good. He's always down field or making big runs after a catch.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

18 YPC, no doubt helped by his 80 yarder against the Browns. In fact, 30% of his yards have come from that one catch this season.

3. MikeyDay

MikeyDay Clutch like a stick shift

Im tired of seeing this type of posts. Hes never going to be a good blocker bcuz hes fit for catching passes not blocking. Its like sayin, "ok, lets teach Hasselbeck how to.scramble like Vince Young." It wont happen. You cant make a player good at one thing do everything. Hes a passing weapon, like Hernandez is for the Pats. Hes not in there when they running, if he is hes in the wr spot. Stevens or Grahem start bcuz they can block. Blame the coaches for not gettin him the ball more. He can line up at wr or tighendon shotgun plays. And if hes lined up outside, run a draw. Itll throw the defense off. Ive seen ppl say oh if Cook is out there the defense knows we passing. Again blame Palmer for a lack of aggressiveness. When we played Bmore we ATTACKED ALL GAME. Since then we have been vanilla. I know Britt is out but u have Washington and Avery to go deep. At least it will make the defense honest on having to guard the deep pass too. They know we wont throw deep so they stack the box, another reason why the run game is bull siht. If the coaches on our team used ourplayers better , we wouldnt have these blowouts we been having. We have a playoff caliber team. But bad scheme or pure stubborness on wut players to use or do wut will fk that all up. The type of style we played from week two to four isnt what we been doing now. Why did they change it up? If it was workin KEEP IT

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. thickfreakness

thickfreakness Practice Squad

I don't see why they won't at least line the man outside. He was recruited out of high school as a wide-out but converted to TE at USC, so he's got some experience there. Never know until ya try it.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

they split Cook out sometimes

6. Ewker

Ewker Starter

truth hurts doesn't it. He isn't even that good at catching passes on a regular basis.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Sounds good man, really does. But here's the thing. These coaches don't want to use up their good stuff on regular season games. As important as each regular season game is, they're in no way worth spilling all the beans on. The AFC South should only take 10 games to win this year, and we're on track to do that, so I'm okay will vanilla play calling as long as we're winning. The good stuff is being kept a secret til it HAS to be used. Cook will wake up late in the year and we'll ride him through the playoffs. Same with C.J..

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Cook isn't good at catching passes??? What?

Dude makes tons of tough catches.

And people say I'm constantly negative? lol It's as if people hate on Cook just because Fisher didn't know what to do with him.

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Clearly don't watch the games if you've missed his recent easy drops this season.

10. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

We are gonna have to ride Cook's CoC..K for the rest of the season.

We don't have great players at the TE and WR position and Cook clearly is the better option.I rather see cook then Hawking or graham or even stevens sometimes.

From the end of last season and this season Cook has improve (my opinion)I really don't see why people hate on him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar