Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Where is VY? (all things Vince Young goes here)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by grindtime, Feb 10, 2011.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 31 users.
  1. Riverman Raise the Wrath

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,583

I hope you f*cked her silly because she gave you the easiest followup lines ever. (Although following Chris Henry doesn't sound that appealing to me. Please forgive if you wound up marrying her or something like dat.)
  2. Riverman Raise the Wrath

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,583
    GD myself- I said I'd never post in this God-awful thread again. Chit!
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,504
    Interesting comments by Kerry Collins on the radio this morning....

He was asked what he thought about VY. He basically said the Titans did everything right in grooming him and giving him every opportunity to mature at a QB. He said, towards the end, he was actually doing a little better but then had the meltdown.
  3. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,967
    Yea thats seems accurate.

I recall a Fisher interview, they asked him what does it take to be an NFL QB. Fisher went on to stating what he believed made a good QB, then was asked does VY fit that idea of a QB. Fisher said everything he could not to say no. That was right before the 2010 season. Then of course we went on to 5-2 and looked great, then the meltdown happened.
  4. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,539
    either way, you don't want sloppy seconds from either. Alien Chris Henry has been dead for awhile, I think she'd have some time to recover from any non-permanent STDs.
    Titans Eternal high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

CheeseheadTitan Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $489
    LOL....Chris Henry. I still remember when Fisher tried him as a kick returner in 2007. Closest thing to the Woody Hayes OSU offense I ever saw in the pros.....10 yards and a cloud of dust.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,504
    GoT high fives this.
  5. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $5,516
    sounds about right
    he wanted to spend about 3 million for each b day right
    so lets 3 3 times 8...carry the denominator, multiply the stupid idiot factor....all over fishers mustache.....and you get ONE BROKE ASS SONOFABITCH
    Titans Eternal high fives this.
  6. titans92790 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $1,506
    The 30-year-old Young is fighting two lawsuits stemming from a $1.8 million loan obtained in his name during the 2011 NFL lockout.

He NEEDS us! Bring him as a backup!
  7. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,539
    In other news: The sky is blue.
    JCBRAVE high fives this.