Where are the Hawkins and Cook haters this week

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LANGSTER, Sep 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Have not noticed the posts about Hawkins and Cook not making plays. The game I was at, Hawk had three big drive saving catches and Cook had a catch that very few people that big on the planet could make.

Not saying these guys are pro bowlers but Fisher would not let them play ....hats of the NEW STAFF

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Loving the new staff! Palmer is the only one I'm iffy one but he called a heck of an offensive game Sunday; when we haven't seen in years! Passing the ball in the second half!

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Washington didn't have his usual huge drop either.

Hasselback thew catchable balls and ALL the recievers managed too catch them.

made the ratbirds pay for jamming the OL so full of bodies CJ could only dance too the sideline. Heaven knows he has no interest in getting any tough yards.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

But but but Jared Cook can't block!

5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Cook has like 3 catches all season long...I didn't think I had to make a thread every week to restablish the fact that he still sucks..

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

He needs to put on some pounds though, he got absolutely blasted by JJ at the LOS.

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Hasselbeck has had 76 pass attempts this season already. I would think that those guys would make a few catches. You are basically talking about our 3rd and 4rd Wrs with D-will hurt.

And while Hawkins' catches were timely he still is only good about 7 yards down field.

We have 2 guys who have done very little for the team until now so what are we supposed to do celebrate every 2 catch game?

Cook is not being used inline like a real TE which just makes him a big WR. Hawkins has no down field speed.

8. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Yes. Prime Rib and Johnny Walker Blue Label for everyone Sunday Night at my place!

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Cook "hater" right here. (although not really a hater since I hope he succeeds.)

So tell me, does last week and his career make him worth a 3rd and 2nd round pick? That's what it cost for him to be on the roster.

There are 28 TEs with more receiving yards than Cook this season. There are 17 TEs with TD receptions and Cook aint one. Todd Heap has slightly better production than Cook right now, and wasn't he a free agent?

Really, I don't hate Cook. I just hate the price we paid to draft him.

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Both have underachieved so it was nice to see some production.

Let's hope it was the beginning of more to come for both.

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar